Serenity Sandscape Classic
Serenity Sandscape Classic
A World In Sand
"As you flip it over just right and get the bubbles lined up perfectly, you will see the sand slowly sink through a gap or two in the bubbles and create another world with its beautiful designs."
The Serenity Sandscape is the perfect art and decor piece to bring comfort and calm to your life.
Our high-quality Sandscape allows you to fully enjoy the beauty of quicksand. Every time you turn the dynamic sand frame, you will get a different relaxing image. Watching the sand slowly fall will bring a soothing sense of calm and relaxation and help you manage the hustle & bustle of life.
This is just what you need to decorate your home & office. Fitting for any room and ideal for stress relief and eye fatigue. Let's not forget that it makes the perfect gift for that hard-to-buy-for friend and family member!
It makes the perfect gift for artists, photographers, office workers, and students. The soothing of the sand brings calm and inspiration to their own art.
Why Choose The Serenity Sandscape?
In a world with sky-high rates of stress and anxiety, all of us could use some calm and mindfulness. Having an environment that promotes serenity is crucial for our mind and body to remove stress and allow us to focus on what matters the most.
Using constant flowing sand to bring calm can be seen in many ancient cultures throughout the world. There's just something so satisfying about watching sand flow that brings serenity to the human mind.
So whether or not you live a stress-filled lifestyle, having our sand decor throughout your environment is a positive way to ensure mindfulness and serenity.
Instructions For Use
- Make all the sand go to the bottom before use.
- Then shake the moving sand art picture up and down, left and right a few times with your hands(shaking up and down, the bubbles become small; shaking left and right, the bubbles become big).
- After shaking, wait for about 10 seconds to let the sand sink to the bottom.
- Then invert the sand painting horizontally to put on the Stand (When it is turned upside down, let the air bubbles block the sand, and let the sand slowly flow down from the bubble gap).
Here are 3 Tips:
- The slower the flow rate of sand, the more prominent the effect;
- If the sand flow is too fast, it is because the bubbles are too big. At this time, it should be shaken up and down for a few minutes to make the bubbles smaller;
- If the sand cannot flow down, it means that the bubbles are too small. At this time, slide slowly left and right for a few minutes to let the bubbles coalesce.
Comes in the 7" and 12" diameter sizes with 7 beautiful colors of nature, the perfect decor piece to bring serenity to your home.
Use the following size diagram to find the perfect placement for your Serenity Sandscape
14-day money-back if you're not happy or you have second thoughts. We want you to love your art piece!
Free returns within 14 days.
Join our ambassador program and earn up to 15% commission for every referral.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.